The Center for Student Success works collaboratively with all 19 community colleges essay writing uk in New Jersey to increase successful experiences and outcomes for community college students. pay someone to write my essay
- Engagement and Collaboration. Successful outcomes are most likely when faculty, staff, and administrative experts are engaged and committed to the goal and when there are high levels of collaboration across colleges and areas of expertise.
- Data-Driven Decisions. Intra- and inter-institutional data, along with national research on higher education practices, can assist colleges with making informed decisions that will positively impact student success outcomes.
- Advocacy and Policy Development. Many student success initiatives will gain the most traction and have the greatest impact when positioned within national and statewide conversations and initiatives.
A Guided Pathways Framework
Programs and Paths
- College Readiness – K-12 Connections
- Program Maps
- Transfer Paths – Bachelor Degree Partners
- Orientation and Registration
- Career Exploration
- Student Success Courses
- Developmental and General Education Coursework
- Major Coursework
- Course Design
- Academic and Personal Support
- Ongoing Advising
- Career and Transfer Assistance
- Advising, Career Exploration, Student Success Courses, and Program Maps
- Professional Development
- Continue College Readiness Now, College Credit Now, and College Completion work
Dr. Christine Harrington, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
New Jersey Center for Student Success at the New Jersey Council of County Colleges
Office – (609) 392-3434